Friday, 26 November 2010

25th November - hmmmm

Went for a meal out with 26 of my work colleagues last night to say goodbye to one of the ladies who is retiring.

This is my ebay bargain dress - I liked the look of it in the mirror, but reviewing the photos now it doesn't look right around to boobage and the pouffy sleeves :-$

It was a true bargain - just 99p, and it's a Mango frock - and came with a £40 price tag still swinging from it's label. Maybe next time I'll try it with a cardi over the top to minimise the top bit?

Dress: Mango via ebay
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Leggings: M&S
Boots: Next

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Like the colour. and the pattern. But there's something oddly austrian milkmaid about the top bit - I'm thinking octoberfest outfits...

SHOEGAL said...

Can you take the sleeves in a bit to minimise the poufyness (yes that's totally a word!)?