Monday, 29 November 2010

29th November - 2 days to go! I'm Happy!

I had just heard the Carpenters "Happy" on the radio, and my Dad was a massive Carpenters fan, so I was busy singing and dancing while I was waiting for the camera to go off!

So, even though it was -6 outside this morning, there are only 2 days to go before Dressember starts, and I'm Happy! We've also decided to try and raise a bit of cash for Refuge, speaking out against Domestic Violence, and there is a just giving page if you want to show your support.

(and Jennifer, I managed not to wear a dress!)

Tank: Sainsburys
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Tesco
Boots: Clarks

And here's the tune, so you can be Happy too!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

*grin* - so you did - well done!

blythe said...

I love that you're doing Dressember in the UK as well! Yay Dressember!

Thanks for your comment and letting me know about all you're doing. So exciting.

I think the only difference between our groups is the inclusion vs. exclusion of skirts. But otherwise, we are birds of a feather! :)

Happy Dressembering!

Tat said...

Hi Blythe

We are all so excited! The only reason some people are including skirts are because times are hard, and not everyone has enough dresses - particularly as it only went "big" a week or so ago! I'm definitely only going to be wearing dresses (despite the fact we have snow on the ground right now!) We have 175 people on our facebook page now, I'm soo excited!

I look forward to sharing Dressember with you :-)