Tuesday, 30 November 2010

30th November - Last non-dress day of the year!

With Dressember starting tomorrow, I deliberately avoided a dress again today!

I'm so excited to be starting Dressember, finally - even though we had our first dump of snow today!

I thought I was looking quite dapper today, but just to shatter any illusion that I am a pulled together, smooth woman, here's what I was wearing when I left the house!















Sometimes one just has to make fashion adjustments for the weather!

Just check out that big-ass bobble on my hat lol!, and those oh-so-sexy woolly mittens (fleece lined!).

Oh yes, I am a fashion goddess.

ahem.



Waistcoat and Trousers: Next
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Broach: Evans
Shoes: Wallis

Hat: Tesco
Scarf: I am
Coat: Sainsburys
Mittens: Animal
Shoes: Milletts

2 comments:

Lozza said...

Nothing wrong with a big-ass bobble!!

Sheila said...

Ha! Hey, a gal's got to do what a gal's got to do - stay warm!