Sunday, 7 November 2010

6th November - Party On!

We are now in the thick of the 40th Birthday season! With both S and I turning 40 within 12 months (him last May, me in March) it makes sense that a lot of our friends are of a similar age!

Last night we were off to our local Indian restaurant to share a meal with a particularly good friend - I wanted to make an effort, but keep it casual to suit the venue - so I wore the blue jeans to try and keep that balance!

Top: TK Maxx
Jeans: Next
Boots: Barretts
Blazer: Zara











I just thought I share a few "outtakes" with you - this is why I don't normally take my pictures while S is around!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the outtakes, such happy smiling faces :-)

Hope your evening was fantastic. Forty is a little magical, you suddenly 'become you' ... it's liberating ... enjoy it.

Sheila said...

I love the outtakes! You look marvelous, Tat!