Monday, 8 November 2010

8th November - weather!

Today we had a lot of weather - we had wind, lots of wind, which isn't so bad by itself, but with rain, lots of rain, it was horrid. And it was cold. Bleurgh!

So I wore the nearest thing to wellies I could!

It's also Remembrance Sunday here in the UK (is it in the rest of the world too?) when we remember those who died for us in the wars by wearing a poppy - so you'll be seeing a bit of this poppy during the week.

Dress and top: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Clarks

2 comments:

Sheila said...

We celebrate Remembrance Day in Canada. We do the poppies too, but they look different - that's been for as long as I can remember. In the US, it's Veteran's Day.

Blodwen said...

Oh yes I like this outfit! The only thing I'd change perhaps is the top as you're quite pale (just like me!) so I think a purple or a red top might spice it up a bit. :)