Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Dressember!

It's getting nearer to December, and I'm thinking more about my self-imposed challenge!

I'm attempting to wear a dress every day in December - making it Dressember!

Personally I know I'm going to struggle at weekends and over the Christmas period when I'm not at work, as I've only really got 2 "casual" dresses - might have to try and source some more in the next couple of weeks!

So, who's up for joining me?

(and if you've got your own blog, any chance of a mention?! - ta!)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey, Tat, I'm not going to be doing this myself - I know I said I would, but with my job winding up it just isn't practical for me to be wearing dresses around the house.

I'm looking forward to seeing your dresses! :)

Tat said...

I'll let you off Sheila - next year eh? :-)