Friday, 10 December 2010

Dressember Day 10

Day 10 already! Advent is slipping away without me really noticing, such is the excitement of Dressember!

If you've not been over to the facebook page recently, do take a look - there are about 40 people posting daily dress photos :-)

I am beginning to run out of dresses I actually like - I think any that are season appropriate that don't get worn by the end of the challenge will be rehomed. I have also learnt a valuable lesson, and will no longer be shopping for dresses on ebay. I have bought 6 dresses recently. I have worn 2, one of which needs something doing with the sleeves, and may wear another with some alterations. 2 have gone straight to Rhian, and another has gone straight into the charity shop bag. This makes it a false economy!

I'm just hoping the ankle boots, which are currently waiting to be picked up from the post office, are better!

Dress: Tesco
Belt: Brilliant Belts
Shirt: Gap
Shoes: Sainsburys
Tights: M&S ("luxury" merino wool - they're really quite lovely!)

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I though your tights looked different today!

Tat said...

and they're "charcoal" so a slight variation on my more usual black!