Monday, 13 December 2010

Dressember Day 13

Well, well, well..... Day 13 already!

I am getting a lot of comments from people in real life (I have a sponsorship form up in the kitchen at work!) asking how many dresses I actually have, and have I had to repeat! So far, I haven't! I have 27 dresses in my wardrobe - and I am hoping to wear all "season appropriate" dresses during the challenge. Any that could be worn that aren't will be ebayed or donated in the new year!

My original challenge was not to wear a different dress each day, just simply to wear a dress every day! Saying that though, my original plan was to wear a dress for a part of each day, and to wear leggings or jeans under dresses. My personal challenge has changed slightly, in that I am only wearing dresses each day (nothing else allowed apart from when exercising) and the only legwear allowed is tights. The original plan, which hasn't altered, was that any repeats will be reworked, so the dress might be the same, but the accessories will be different.

I am forever grateful to my very hard working range of long sleeved, scooped neck t-shirts from Dorothy Perkins - I have blue, green, plum, red, white and black (x2!) and they are worn daily!

Dress: Tesco
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Next

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The film "27 dresses" is on tonight. Now there's coincidence for you *grin*.

Cindy said...

Have a few more with your daughter in dresses as well. The two of you look so much alike!