Saturday, 18 December 2010

Dressember Day 18

Sooo comfy today - this was another quick pick-up from ebay - brand new with tags, ex-wallis.

It's snowed again today, and we have about 4 inches outside - it's not fun - the country just grinds to a halt!

It's officially "wedding dress day" today on the Facebook Dressember page, but apparently my Mum took "no, I don't want it in my loft" to mean "I don't want it at all", and has chucked out my lovely wedding dress. Luckily I have the photos in my loft, and will try and get a picture scanned!

Dress: ebay
Top: Dorothy Perkins

2 comments:

jenmum said...

Treated myself to the exact same one in purple. Agree they are a good eBay find - super comfy but look good.

Tat said...

I'm tempted to go back and get purple, and blue - as I think they'll make fab summer dress too!