Friday, 24 December 2010

Dressember Day 24

Another ebay purchase today - it could do with an iron, which I did straight after reviewing the photos here! It is a Warehouse dress - unfortunately it's a little tight on the chest, but I thought it looked OK undone?

I was particularly chuffed to find this label swinging in it - I paid £10.50 for it :D

Dress: Warehouse (via ebay)
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Belt: Tesco
Boots: Barretts




I don't suppose I'll get a chance to post tomorrow, so Merry Christmas to you all - and I'll hopefully catch up on Sunday!

3 comments:

zomermaantje said...

I think it looks great undone.
That and wrap dresses are my way of dealing with an imbalance between my tiny waist and my not so tiny chest ;)

Sheila said...

That is an awesome dress - I covet it! Love it undone.

Tat said...

Thank you both :D I could just imagine you in it Sheila :-) If I ever don't want it anymore I'll offer you first refusal ;-)