Friday, 3 December 2010

Dressember Day 3

Day 3, and once again this wasn't what I was planning! Both girls schools are still shut, and while I could leave Rhian quite merrily, Kira is just not old enough yet to leave for 5 hours while I'm at work - and leaving them together, well, I quite like them both really, and the knowledge that one would kill the other before I even got the car off the drive is enough to knock that idea on the head!

We are going out though - as soon as Rhian is ready we are heading out to town to try and finish the Christmas shopping - and it gets me away from ebay! Stuck completely at home yesterday I managed to buy 3 dresses and a pair of ankle boots! whoops!

Dress: Sainsburys
Top: Dorothy Perkins

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Fabulous outfit! I love the multi-coloured beads.