Saturday, 4 December 2010

Dressember Day 4, Part 1

Now I know this lady isn't wearing a dress, but today is my wonderful Granny Mick's birthday, and I thought turning 97 was a good enough reason to give her a guest spot! Happy Birthday Gran!





















And a second guest today - met up with my "little" sister today at Gran's - and she's been following my exploits on facebook, and decided to join in by wearing the only dress she owns :-) Good work Lou! (I have to say this is a pretty shocking picture of me - Lou wouldn't let me put any of the others up, as she was not looking her best! lol! The things I do for my sister!)

Should be a second post for today following at some point - got a 40th Birthday party to go to later!

Dress: TK Maxx
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Next

No comments: