Friday, 14 January 2011

14th January - Frocking Friday Week 2

Last week on Frocking Friday the ever-glamourous, always humourous, beautiful Amber posted her Frocking Friday pictures. She was posing on a wall, with a beach in the background.

Today I decided to shake things up a bit, and decided I too should pose on a wall. Sadly I was somewhat limited to venue of said wall, as well as time, so was in my rather untidy garden, in the grey gloom of early morning, with my decrepid garage in the background (and a random beach bucket - don't ask, I just don't know!), with a 10 year old photographer. There's no wonder I don't look as glamorous as Amber (well, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!)

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Blouse and Cardi: Next
Belt: www.brilliantbelts.co.uk
Shoes: Clarks










And Amber didn't share any outtakes - but I'm sure she had some similar experiences!

It's a bit wobbly on my wall!





















And I'm assuming Amber's trusty photographer is slightly taller than mine, which is why she has no lovely "up the skirt" shots!






















While I'm here I'd like to apologise for the lack of posts. To be frank, after manically blogging Dressember I'm feeling a little "blogged out", so I'm going to take a little "blog-cation", and for a little while just blog on Frocking Friday's and any other day when I'm wearing anything I feel is particularly blog worthy.

Behave yourselves while I'm gone - I will be back! (mwah)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Well, I think you look tres chic - and I did post outakes: the last one in my post is a horrible one of me wobbling dangerously on the wall!

Sheila said...

I love seeing outtakes, actually. Enjoy your mini-blog-cation! Don't be gone too long!