Saturday, 15 January 2011

14th January - Rhod Gilbert

Yes, I know it was just yesterday I told you I was having a blog-cation! But I just wanted to share these trousers with you!

I saw the fantastic Style Underdog wearing a pair of skinny combats a while ago, and thought...... Hmmm, I like those. I happened to see a pair in Sainsburys about 3 months ago - but they never had my size, although I looked every time I went food shopping!

I just happened to be in Sainsbury's, browsing their sale rail the other evening, and there they were, sitting there in a 10 long, with my name on them! They were coming home with me, it was written in the stars!

So in my mind, I am most definitely channeling Style Underdog, in reality......? Hmmm, well I'm not she has ever managed to simultaneously chop the top of her head and her foot off in the same photo (no, it's not dodgy cropping!).

But we were off to see the hilarious Rhod Gilbert - and he was hilarious - my cheeks were aching after so much laughter - highly recommend it if he's ever in your area.

Trousers, Jumper and Scarf: Sainsburys
Boots: Office (via ebay)

Oh, and it was only as we were leaving the house (late) that S and I noticed that we were wearing matching khaki combat trousers! (although mine were alot more slim fitting than is lol!)

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Love the pants!

Sheila said...

Awesome pants, Tat! I've never heard of Rhod Gilbert.

Jules said...

Nice trousers - look great!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Just wanted to invite you to join the third annual capsule wardrobe challenge. Details posted on my blog today.
Jane X