Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Dressember Wrap Up

I was going to type up a missive about my Dressember experience, and my now absolute love of dresses (oh yes, 4 days into the New Year and I've already worn 2 dresses, and I can't see myself moving back to jeans/jumper anytime particularly soon - certainly not while it's still cold enough for woolly tights!), but I've just flicked through to Google Reader, and the wonderfully funny, incredibly stylish Amber has just posted a wrap up which says everything I was going to say, but so much more eloquently that I could have managed :-)

(I shall console myself with the fact that she is properly trained to write such stuff, and does it for a living!)

So pop on over to Forever Amber, and read what Amber wrote when she read my mind! Also have a rummage around the archives while you're there - my particular favourites are the odd boot shopping experience and the Florida holiday photos posts!

(I forgot to take my photo today, can you tell!)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, thanks so much for the link, I'm really glad you liked the post - and if it's any consolation, I always think everyone else says it better than me, too!

Also, what I meant to say in that post, but totally forgot (all those words and I forget the most important bit!) is thank you for coming up with the idea for Dressember - it was just so much fun, and I really, really enjoyed seeing everyone's photos and making new friends. Oh, and wearing the dresses, of course :)

Tat said...

Oh Thank you Amber - it was much more exciting than I ever expected it to be - and now I'm really looking forward to frocking on Fridays!

Jules said...

Ooh, I didn't realise that you were the person who can up with the idea for Dressember - well done! I'm doing frocking friday and have already posted under my 'Facebook' name of Julia rather than Jules. I'm loving seeing what people are wearing, combining bits, accesorising etc...