Saturday, 26 February 2011

24th February - a little early to the Leopard Party

The extremely gorgeous Sheila has decreed that next week is "leopard print" week.

I couldn't wait that long, and had to give my newly acquired via ebay top an outing on Thursday!

If I'd have tried this on in the shop I don't think I'd have bought it (£25 new) - I wasn't sure on the shape, and it didn't come with the belt. But for just £5 on ebay, and took a punt - although I nearly chickened out on Thursday morning, until both girls reassured me it was nice (a rarity - Kira in particular is a big critic of my, what she considers, "out of the ordinary" dress sense!)

I did feel somewhat as if I were channelling Chrystal Charrington (was she Dynasty, or Dallas? Dynasty I think!) - but lots of people made nice comments about it at work!

Maybe a red belt next time, to jazz it up a little!

And if you're an animal print fan, tune back in for my birthday party outfit after the 12th March. For the time being I shall just leave you with the teaser that it's fully sequined!

Top: Next (via ebay)
Skirt: Sainsburys
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Love that top!

Tat said...

Thank you Sheila :D