Monday, 14 February 2011

Pre-40's daftness!

I have been frocking on Fridays, I promise, and I have photos, which I will hopefully post shortly! With the extra hours I'm doing at work I've lost my pre-kids home time blogging window - I will be back, I promise!

In the meantime I'll leave you with some photos from my latest challenge! It's not clothes related, so shouldn't strictly be posted here, but it's cheering me up so I thought I'd share!

I'm now in the last month of my thirties, and I've decided to celebrate by doing something daft everyday, photographing and posting in Facebook!




Day 1 - skip down the middle of the road!




Day 2 - go to a shop in my pjs and slippers!




Day 3 - send an anonymous valentines card!




Day 4 - ride a kid's scooter around the block!




Day 5 - do a Riverdance impersonation! (my sister joined in - see how fast we were moving lol!)




Day 6 - do the twist somewhere public (that was today!)

More to follow, but there's still spaces on my list if you've got any daft suggestions to add :-)

3 comments:

ponchmor@nauticom.net said...

Walk like an Egyptian?

Try kick a football over the goal posts at the local highschool?

Get a Tattoo?

anna said...

i love what your doing in your last mth of your 30's- fab idea!!!!!

Sheila said...

You're hilarious! I love the pjs in the store (I hope you never repeat that!).