Saturday, 19 March 2011

18th March - Red Nose Day

Dress Down day at work today, so forgive me for not frocking! (it's not like I don't frock regularly during the week :-))

Normally we just do the last Friday of each month, with money going to the hospital appeal, but we had an extra one this month for Red Nose Day (Comic Relief) - with a red theme.

Top: Dorothy Perkins
Scarf: Sainsburys
Jeans: Next
Boots: Clarks













Another birthday present here - some of my oldest friends clubbed together and bought me this beautiful swarovski crystal bangle for my birthday. Unforunately it didn't sit quite right on my wrist (and was also a bit "bling"to wear in the daytime, even for me!), and seeing how much they had very generously spent on me (they very kindly provided the reciept in case it wasn't quite my thing!) I decided to swap it for something that I would get to wear more regularly :-)

No comments: