Tuesday, 1 March 2011

1st March - Pink!

The bags are still there, but today I have become more used to seeing my face in a mirror without the glasses. It's been 4 days now, and I actually wore my glasses for the first time this evening on the way back from the gym (it was dark, and things really do get blurry when it's dark!) - and they felt heavy and uncomfortable.

People are commenting - they either think I've got contacts, or I've had laser treatment - but in fact I'm too much of a wuss for either! (particularly laser treatment! but on that thought, what would have happened if I'd had laser treatment, and then my eyes improved as they have? I would have qualified - my prescription hadn't changed for more than 10 years prior to Friday!)

This dress is sooo comfy, and it has pockets. Comfy and pockets, what more could a girl want on a day in the office with no meetings? :-)

Dress: New Look
Boots: Clarks

1 comment:

SHOEGAL said...

I was shocked at my under eye area when I first stopped wearing my glasses. Nothing a little Touche Eclat and some Clinique All About Eyes can't fix though! You look fine without your glasses, you'll be used to your new look in a week or so I promise.