Friday, 4 March 2011

3rd March - Leopard!

Back to Sheila's Leopard week with a bang today - I do only have 3 leopard print items though - so after today I'm out of options lol!

I have to say I love this outfit - I fit snazzy and powerful in it!

Dress and Belt: Tesco
Shirt: Gap
Shoes: Sainsburys

















After work there was a second leopard hit - my very favourite shoes - my Fearne Cotton designed converse Lo-tops!

I haven't done any "true" leopard as I "don't do" camel or brown - I like to think of my leopard print as more snow leopard :D

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Fab leopard looks, Tat! I like the grey leopard and most of the other variations - it's all good!

WendyB said...

Best sneakers evah!

Tat said...

They are my favourite "comfy" shoes ever Wendy - I pre-ordered them as soon as I saw them :D