Friday, 25 March 2011

Frocking Friday - Spring Theme

Pleae rest assured I did sort my hair out after seeing the photos this morning!

We seem to be loosing a little bit of momentum over at Frocking Fridays so we agreed a "spring" theme this week - the weather has been unseasonably warm this week (19 degrees today - no coat required :D).

I failed miserably - it was dress down Friday at work, otherwise I'd have worn my black wrap dress with the yellow flowers - but I did wear a frock, and to make up for it's lack of springiness I wore a l'occitane perfume called "cherry blossom" :-) After work I even got my photo taken in front of the beautiful cherry tree outside of our house! Our street is lined with cherry trees, and it looks lovely right now :D (ours is definitely the smallest - always has been - I don't know whether it was a replacement at some point - the others are definitely more mature).

Dress: Next
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Leggings: M&S
Boots: Clarks

No comments: