Monday, 13 June 2011

13th June - print dress


Went into the garden today to take my shots, just to make the most of the weather! It has been so cold and wet here recently - those of you who watch F1 can imagine what I say when I say the weather here yesterday was much the same as it was in Montreal! Wet, very wet, and cold :-(

I standing very proudly next to my white carnation - he was bought a couple of years ago as a tiny little thing, I then ignored him all winter, and his 5 other bedding plant tray companions all passed away during the long cold winter. He was obviously a hardy little soul, as he survived another long cold winter last year, and this year has blossomed into this beauty!

Also on show is the beautiful swarovski crystal my hubby bought me back from his week away - see how it turns into a disco ball in the sunshine :-)

Dress: South
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Belt: Marks and Spencer
Cardi: Next

No comments: