Tuesday, 25 December 2012

25th Dressember 2012



Merry Christmas everyone! This isn't a particularly good shot of this dress, but it's lovely stretchy jersey (perfect for mahoosive lunch!) with a bubble hem. It does look so much better with heels, but S got me turquoise converse (with leopard print double tongues!) amongst many other things, so I had to give them an outing!




I also got this lovely starfish pendant (and matching earrings), along with loads of other silver by mail bits (I'd circled a few ideas in the catalogue - he spoilt me rotten and bought them all!)




These pretty little diamanté danglies were also in my haul!

I hope you've all had a lovely day too :-)

I'll leave you today with our Christmas lunch table, all ready for food and people!



1 comment:

Janine said...

I actually like the dress and the converse together, it looks cute :-)

You have been spoilt! Fabulous!!

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/