Sunday, 13 January 2013

13th January 2013



Another Sunday, another visit to my Granny, who is still hanging in there, and was actually far more perky today than she's been since before Christmas.



I bought this spotty top on Friday, with a gift card my Mum gave me for Christmas - it's wonderfully soft and cosy :-)



And these are today's earrings. I've not worn dangly earrings for years, but S bought me these reversible moonstone/filigree beauties for Christmas. The only trouble I have with them is that they reverse themselves on a regular basis, so I look in the mirror to find that I appear to be wearing odd earrings! Nobody else seems have noticed, thankfully :-)



And I'll leave you today with my lovable Benny, completely engrossed in "stargazing live" :-)





2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Love the sweater - where's it from?

Tat said...

Next, this season - I love it :-) (and I'm wearing it today!)