Tuesday, 1 January 2013

31st Dressember 2012



Unfortunately I was back at work again today, which was ok, actually, and I managed to achieve a lot :-)

So the first dress of the day was a rather boring, but very comfy green jersey dress, from wallis, via eBay (of course!)



After a little after work nap, I was up and at 'em, and all ready to party my way to 2013. We were at a friend's house party, so I didn't go overboard, but I got some compliments (drunk men/short dress lol!).

This is an "ax Paris" dress, which (you know what I'm going to say!) came to me via eBay :-)

What shall I leave you with today?


On of my favourite moments from 2012! Me and the girls in the Olympic stadium - we were at the Paralympics, and we'd just watched David Weir receive his second gold medal. We were just 5 rows back from the flagpoles, and it was a very proud moment :-)

1 comment:

Janine said...

Both lovely dresses.

Happy New Year!


Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend