Sunday, 10 February 2013

10th FABruary - Colour Blocking


Please excuse the photo bomber!
Colour blocking was Imogen's theme for the day - one which I could have easily managed on a work day, but again I had to really think of something suitable - but I'm guessing that's a lot of the point of this challenge! (Or series of challenges!).
I didn't want to just wear denim blue, as a colour, so went with these dark purply blue coloured jeans, which I bought on my birthday shopping day last year. I teamed them with the same pink cardigan as yesterday, but with a pink t-shirt to really "block" the colour. It's absolutely freezing still here in the uk (high of 4 degrees only today), so I popped on the scarf as well, just to keep me warm!

The photo below shows the colours slightly better, but still not an especially good reproduction of the trouser colour - they're almost "Cadbury" purple, but darker!



And it was obviously photobomber day - even Benny tried to get a look in while I was trying to get the trouser colour to show!





No comments: