Friday, 1 February 2013

1st FABruary 2013 - Arm Candy



Another month - another challenge! This time it's Imogen Lamport's FABruary!

I knew I was going to be in trouble with day one's "arm candy" theme as soon as I saw the list. Quite frankly bracelets annoy me - they clank about at work, getting on my nerves, and don't even talk to me about bangles!!! The photo below pretty much sums up my collection (although I've just remembered the beautiful Swarovski tennis bracelet my lovely college friends gave me for my 40th!) and it's not great, is it!



So today I settled on this glass bead multi stranded bracelet, bought from the Isle of Wight Glass Factory while we were sheltering from the weather one wet and windy Whitsun camping trip! It picks up any colour you are wearing, and actually didn't annoy me at all! Perhaps I'll let it come out and play again :-)



No comments: