Saturday, 2 February 2013

2nd FABruary - Think Pink!


"Think Pink" for day 2 of FABruary, and again I was struggling. I have one pink work top, and one pale pink cardigan. Yesterday I happened to be wandering around Matalan, looking for a plant pot (as you do) and spied this on the sale racks. Perfect for my planned day of home tidying, as well as still be presentable for chatting to the builder and electrician this morning! (We are in the midst of designing and planning for a brand spanking new kitchen - to say I am beyond excited would be an understatement!)


I teamed the pink check with my Silver by Mail purple lotus pendant, and added my ring with pink stones (also from Silver by Mail) to add to the theme :-)



I hope you're all having good a good weekend - I'm off now back to the tidying and to think of how to wear denim with style tomorrow!

No comments: