Wednesday, 6 February 2013

6th FABruary 2013 - Jacket Up!



Today's theme called for a jacket. I have one jacket, which I usually wear with skinny jeans for an evening out.

I don't wear a jacket for work - we have a fairly casual approach to "office dress", and my wardrobe is pretty unusual for the office - standard dress is trousers and a smart top. But today I popped this jacket on with my précis dress (an absolute eBay bargain at just 99p!).

I have to admit I didn't wear it all day - after the photos I took it off and wore a black cardigan instead lol!



1 comment:

Janine said...

I really like this look and nothing wrong with switching it after the photos, I often do that with some of my jackets/cardigans. Some things look better for the camera and some things feel better for real life :-p

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend